2. Select the green “Publications” tab at the top of the page. Select “W.” Select the Wall
link from the list. There will be a search box located at the top of the page;
enter your search terms in this box to search for articles from the Wall Street Journal
To access Factiva
, go to the Libraries' website at http://libraries.ou.edu
; from the front
page, click on the DATABASE tab -- click on the letter "F" -- Factiva.
To search for articles:
1. Click on Search -- Search Builder located on the far left of the top tool bar
2. Enter your search terms in the “Free Text” search box,
3. Verify that the date range covers the range appropriate for your needs (the default is
set at 3 months),
4. Click on “SOURCE”
5. Click on the “+” by “MAJOR NEWS and BUSINESS PUBLICATIONS”
6. Scroll down to “MAJOR NEWS UNITED STATES” and click on the “+”
7. Scroll down the list to the Wall Street Journal
, at the bottom of the list, click on The
Wall Street Journal
to add it to your search,
8. Click “RUN SEARCH."
If you are only interested in looking at articles from the past two weeks, click on “News
Pages” located on the top toolbar. “News Pages” allows browsing of current issues; here
you can view the stories from each section of the paper.