Video Viewing Policy
University Libraries' Video Viewing Policy
- The University of Oklahoma Libraries provide video-viewing stations to support teaching and research at the University of Oklahoma.
- The viewing stations are to be used with videos owned by the University or placed on Library Reserve. The stations are not intended for casual use or entertainment.
- Four individual video-viewing stations are located in the Current Periodicals Room on Lower Level One of Bizzell Memorial Library. The machines are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Groups of five or more should check at the Current Periodicals desk to make arrangements to use the video viewing room. The video viewing room contains equipment necessary for viewing both VHS tapes and DVDs.
- There are no video recorders available for public use in the University Libraries.
Video Viewing Room
- The University of Oklahoma Libraries provides a video viewing room to support teaching and research at the University of Oklahoma. It is located in room 34 on Lower Level 1 of Bizzell Memorial Library.
- The video viewing room is to be used with videos owned by the University or place on Library Reserve. The room is not intended for casual use or entertainment.
- The video viewing room is available for 2 hours on a first come first served basis. The patron checking out the room must have a current valid OU I.D. The key for the Video Viewing Room may be checked out in the Current Periodicals Room (Lower Level 1, Bizzell).
- The room key may not be renewed. Fines accrue at 60 cents per hour.
Checkout of the video viewing room is available one hour after the library opens until one hour before the library closes.