University of Oklahoma Libraries
Western History Collections
Doris Cornell Collection
1. Bank statements and financial records (bills, receipts, cancelled checks, etc.), 1934-71.
2. Cities Service Oil Company: Sanipool Contract, subscription warrant, abstract of contract, and correspondence, 1954-62.
3. Cosgrove Fire Protection, Inc. promissory note and purchase agreement regarding sale of fire alarm company to Cosgrove), 1973.
4. Greeting cards and envelopes, various dates.
5. Correspondence, National Zinc Co., Inc., 1949-51.
6. News clippings regarding Marshall R. Joy, Native American culture, various dates.
7. Phillips, Frank - Letter from Phillips to Mr. L.E. Rape of Augusta, Kansas re. the loss of his services, but his continued interest in the Wichita-Tulsa well drilling near Salter, June 28, 1917.
8. Taos Book Shop (catalogs and brochures), 1967-79.
9. Tax returns and filings (U.S. individual income taxes, county taxes, personal assessment lists, etc. for Lewis E. Rape and Mrs. C.C. Custer), 1933-51.
10. Travel maps and brochures (Salt Lake City, Utah and Espanola Valley, New Mexico) various dates.