Laptop computers are available for checkout at the Circulation Desk on the main floor of Bizzell Memorial Library.
Laptop loans are limited to University of Oklahoma faculty, staff, and students with a valid OU ID and no blocks on their library record.
Circulation Policy for Laptops
- Laptops may be checked out one hour after the library opens until two hours before the library closes. The laptops are due in one hour before the library closes.
- Laptops may be checked out for a maximum of three hours of use with no renewals.
- Only one laptop per person.
- Laptop computers cannot be left unattended at any time.
- There is a $30/hour fine of a laptop that is returned late. There is no grace period.
- Laptop computers are to be returned intact to the Circulation Desk on the main floor of Bizzell Memorial Library.
- The personnel on duty will check to see if the laptop is in working condition. This may take approximately 15 minutes. Please plan your time accordingly.
- Laptops are due back no later than one hour before the library closes.