Western History Collections
University of Oklahoma Libraries

Oklahoma Geological Survey Collection
Scenes of Early Oklahoma

Sanitarium with two nurses on balcony, Sulphur, OK, 1910.

Men at the White Sulphur Springs, Bromide, OK.

Convention-goers in the streets with band, banners and flags. Artesian Hotel on the corner, Sulphur, OK.

Interior of a cord factory, Guthrie, OK. OGS 10

Washita Canyon and railroad tracks, Arbuckle Moutains north of Dougherty, OK.
OGS 11

Courthouse in Oklahoma City, OK, c. 1950.
OGS 14

Home of Louis Berkowitz,
McAlester, OK.
OGS 15

Home of Gus A. Gill, McAlester, OK.
OGS 16

Home of R.W. Church,
McAlester, OK.
OGS 17

Oklahoma State Capitol, Oklahoma City, OK.
OGS 19

Masonic Temple,
McAlester, OK.
OGS 38

Sweet potato houses on the Camp Brothers Ranch in Okfuskee County.
OGS 40

Courthouse at Madill, OK.
OGS 41

Farmhouse and barns northeast of Ponca City, OK.
OGS 44

Gasoline motor car at railway station, Pawhuska, OK, pre-1935.
OGS 94

Gasoline motor car between Miami and Pithcer, OK, 1916.
OGS 95

Bromide, OK, from the hill north of town, June, 1916.
OGS 100

M. Jones residence made of limestone, Bristow, OK.
OGS 121


1 . 2 . 3

Ordering Information | Price List
Photograph Policies | Photograph Disclaimer
Oklahoma Geological Survey Homepage

Western History Collections Photographic Archives

Contact the Western History Collections.