Skip to main content

Using the Youngblood Energy Library

Anyone may use the materials within the Library. Circulation is limited to University of Oklahoma students, faculty, and staff who have valid user IDs. Residents within Cleveland and Oklahoma Counties may apply for a borrower's permit valid only in this campus Library. Requests to borrow materials via Interlibrary Loan can be made to the library you normally use. Speak with your public, corporate, academic, or school librarian to arrange to borrow materials from us or other libraries.