Meeting rooms are available to larger groups of faculty and graduate students, and can be reserved in advance. Each room includes multiple large whiteboards, high-definition monitors, and teleconferencing equipment. For more details please see our Reserve a Room page.
- Meeting room access is limited to faculty and graduate students only.
- LL2511 is only available to faculty.
- A valid and functional OU ID is needed to access meeting rooms.
- Meeting rooms may be reserved in advance:
- LL2110 can be reserved for four hours at a time, one month in advance.
- LL2111 can be reserved for four hours at a time, three months in advance.
- LL2511 can be reserved for eight hours at a time, three months in advance.